Create a Workspace
1. Click on New Workspace
2. Enter your Customer Reference
3. Click Create new.
The workspace will open in the Search form for you to begin searching.
3. Filter the Searches by Type
4. Select a Policy or Information Search
5. Enter the Company Name or Number -Person or Address
6. Click Submit
7. Select the result
encompass will display the Overview where you can see the status of your order.
- You can Download the workspace – downloads a zip file with all the reports, a link to the workspace, and the chart as an image.
- Refresh the workspace– re-run all the searches in the workspace
- Share the workspace – allows a colleague to view or collaborate on the workspace
- Edit the workspace - change the workspace name
8. Click to display the Chart view
When you first access the chart view, you will see the visualisation with the chart navigation buttons and the toolbar. At the very top of the view, you will see a New Search button and a Details button.
- You can open/close a details panel by clicking on . The Details panel provides additional information about the workspace (when nothing is selected) or about a specific entity (when the entity is selected in the chart).
- You can select a tab at the top of the Details panel to show Entities or Relations.
- You can expand the entities and/or relationships to see the specific details
- You can focus or select an entity/relationship, by placing your cursor over the buttons:
- You can select an entity and view more details about that entity. Entities are Persons, Companies and Locations.
- You can select a relationship and see what the association (link) is between the entities. Examples of Relationships include; Directors, Secretaries, Addresses, Charges etc.
- You can add attachments or notes to selected entity
9. Select any entity in the Chart or List views
10. Click on the Follow-on Search button at the top of the view. With no entity selected, the button displays to run a new search.
You can also right click on an entity and select Follow-on search.
10. Click to display the Documents view
- You can Download All, Open All and Print All reports
11. Click to display the List view
- You can sort the list by clicking on a column heading
- You can open/close the details panel by clicking on
- You can select an entity in the list to view more details in the panel
- You can add attachments and notes to the selected entity
- You can run follow-on searches on the selected entity
- Click the menu and close buttons to switch between the encompass menu and the Workspace menu
- To create a new workspace (from an existing workspace);
- Click on
- Select Workspace or Dashboard
- Click New worksapce